Based in Texas USA, SENTRO Technologies USA, LLC is an international provider of innovative On-Line (in-process) and Off-Line (on a shut-down) services for the Petroleum, Energy and Power industries.
Our services deliver immediate energy savings and increased production, by improving the thermal efficiency and the sustainability of process equipment.
Our Services include:
On-Line (in-process) dry chemical cleaning of “fin fan” air coolers
Dry pneumatic cleaning of all types and configurations of air coolers, using compressed dry air and SENTROFINTM non-hazmat chemicals. Our technology is applicable for induced-draft, forced-draft, and A-shape air coolers, during normal operating conditions. There is no stop of production or a shut down of the processing unit.
- We anticipate that the SENTROFINTM On-Line dry chemical cleaning of “fin fan Air Coolers will deliver the following benefits and results:
- There is no need to stop production – conducted On-Line during normal operating conditions of the unit
- Removal of the fouling from the entire air cooler bundles, thereby increasing heat transfer, output temperature and minimizing operating energy consumption
- No Scaffolding in most cases
- No water, no water treatment
- No dry-Ice (risk of thermal shock)
- No foam (risk of caustic cracking corrosion)
- No cleanup or disposal requirements
- No harmful chemicals, no negative environmental impact
- No damage to the fins
- No confined space entry
On-Line (in-process) dry chemical cleaning of furnaces and boilers
Dry pneumatic cleaning of all types and configurations of furnaces, heaters, and boilers, using compressed dry air and SENTROMAXTM non-hazmat chemicals.
Our technology is applicable for furnaces/heaters – radiant and convection sections, and for boilers – radiant cell, economizer, super-heater etc.. There is no stop of production or a shut down of the processing unit.
- We anticipate that the SENTROMAXTM On-Line dry chemical cleaning of furnaces, heaters, and boilers tubes external surface will deliver the following benefits and results:
- Cleaning is conducted On-Line during normal operating conditions of the heater
- Removal of fouling and scale from the external tube surface, thereby increasing heat transfer, decreasing operating energy consumption
- No scaffolding
- No liquids (no water treatment)
- No dry-Ice (risk of thermal shock)
- No foam or soap (risk of caustic stress corrosion)
- No clean-up or disposal requirements
- No harmful chemicals (no negative environmental impact)
- No damage to tubes, refractory or instrumentation
- No confined space entry
APR (Acoustic Pulse Reflectometry) tube inspection for heat exchanger tube bundlesThe SENTRO APR Technology is based on a sound transmitting and receiving, it does not require any prob or head inserted into the tube.It is better and can replace the traditional EddyCurrent technology, because:1. It is much faster, it requires only 10 seconds per tube. Thus, the client can inspect100% of his tubes and does not need to compromise on % of the tubes (10%, 20%,etc) due to time constraints2. It does not require to insert any prob or detector into the tube3. It can see “u-bends” that all other inspection methods (EddyCurrent, IRIS,VideoScop) can not see, however, it is good for ID applications only.4. It does not require to fill the tube with water5. It digitalizes the tube sheet plate and numerates the tubes, so can not skip a tubeor do the same tube twice6. It is applicable to tubes up to 4” ID7. It is applicable to both ferrous and non-ferrous metal, as well as to any othertube materials (composite, graphite, plastics, etc)8. It is applicable for tubes that are bent, twisted, spiral, wound, etc.9. It required the same cleanliness level as EdduCurrent10. It is less expensive than EddyCurrent by 15-20%
Vapor phase chemical cleaning
Chemical cleaning of refinery heavy oil units (for example Crude, Vacuum, Topping, FCC, Visbreaker, Coker, Platformer/Reformer, Hydrocracker/Hydrotreater, etc..) – by injection of concentrated chemicals to low/medium pressure steam. This cleaning process produces little amount of effluent, short in time (12 hours), very effective and cost-efficient. It can be applied to towers, vessels, tanks, pipes, exchangers, reactors, flare lines, draining lines, bottoms, overhead systems, etc.
Specifically designed for coal or diesel operated steam boilers. Pre-combustion chemical injection brings to reduced slagging (fouling), reduced corrosion, increased thermal efficiency of the boiler, energy saving.
High Emissivity and Corrosion-Resistant Ceramic Coatings
Ceramic coating for radiant section tubes, refractory, boiler tubes economizer), and more. Increases thermal efficiency, resistance for corrosion and reduces scale buildup.
Dry Robotic Cleaning of solar panels in photovoltaic power stations
Water-less effective robotic cleaning of solar panels; Plug & Play solution, Robot is self-managed, portable and covers up to 1MW @ 5 hrs.
Areas and Geography of Operation
SENTRO Technologies USA, LLC performs projects in refineries, petrochemical plants and power plants in North and South Americas (Canada, USA, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Honduras, Bolivia), Middle East, Asia (India, China, Russia, Malaysia), Australia, and more.
SENTRO Technologies USA, LLC is certified for:
- ISO 9001-2008 (Quality)
- ISO 14001-2004 (Environment)
- ISO 18001-2007 (Safety)
- OSHA (USA)
- NSAP (National Association of Safety Professionals)
- CLC (Contractors Safety Council)
- OSCA (Occupational Safety Councils of America)
- SWLA (Southwest Louisiana Safety Council)
- OSSA (Oil Sands Safety Association)
Solid Track Record
SENTRO Technologies USA, LLC is an approved vendor for large and small domestic and international refining groups, and enjoys repeat orders from all of the clients, which are usually annual or bi-annual orders.
We, at SENTRO Technologies USA, LLC are very keen to work with refining and petrochemical groups, to provide services in our field of expertise in safe and professional manners that would satisfy the client’s needs and its high standards in HSE.
Additional technical information (for example: presentations, MSDS, method statements, safety programs, safe work plans, certificates, and other documents), References and Testimonials can be provided upon request.
Headcount: 32 employees, permanent and temporary
Texas Headquarters: 6725 Fairmont Pkwy #1120, Pasadena, TX 77505, USA
California Office: 2372 Morse Ave, Suite 200, Irvine CA 92614, USA
Key Clients: CHEVRON, SHELL, BP, CITGO, PHILLIPS66, MARATHON, SASOL, TESORO, ERGON, AXION, CHENIERE, IES, FHR, CHS, DELEK, DOW, NEXEN, SUNCOR, ESSAR, RELIANCE, PETROBRAS, TUPRAS, and more
TM InformationTM Certificate SENTRO&Logo 2017
TM Certificate SENTRO 2017