Our SENTRO APR (Acoustic Pulse Reflectometry) Tube Inspection method, unlike conventional-traditional tube inspection technologies such as EddyCurrent, IRIS, or Videoscope, is based on transmitting-receiving an accurate acoustic pulse along the pipe.
Our SENTRO APR inspection system is fully digital and automatic, designed to minimize human errors, and provides the following significant benefits:
- SPEED – Inspection time is 10 seconds per tube, regardless of the length, which is 3-times faster than EddyCurrent and 6-times faster than IRIS
- ALL TUBES CAN BE INSPECTED – No insertion of a probe into the tube, hence no limitations by tube-sheet narrow welding, or by partial blockages along the tube
- NO COMPROMISING – 100% of the tubes can be inspected in a short time if desired
- ALL TUBE SECTIONS ARE INSPECTED – inspection goes through “U-bended” tubes, as well as spiral, twisted, helical, wound, and inner-finned tubes
- FAST RESULTS – a full report is provided within 48 hours
- ALL TUBE MATERIALS – all tube materials can be inspected, including ferrous and non-ferrous metals, plastics, epoxy-coated, composite, etc.
- ADVANCED DIGITAL SYSTEM – The exchanger tube sheet (face-plate) is automatically digitalized and each tube get an index number, so tubes cannot be inspected twice or skipped
- LARGE SIZE TUBES – tube size inspected up to 4”
- STANDARD CLEANLINESS – the cleanliness level required is standard and similar to EddyCurrent
All SENTRO’s cleaning and inspection systems are the results of practical applications combined with continuous research and development