Our tube inspection method, unlike conventional tube inspection technologies such as: EddyCurrent, IRIS, or Videoscope, is based on transmitting-receiving an accurate acoustic pulse along the pipe with the following benefits:
- Inspection time is 10 seconds per tube, regardless of the length
- No insertion of a probe into the tube, hence no limitations by tube-sheet narrow welding, or by blockages along the tube
- Inspection of 100% of the tubes in a short time, if desired
- APR inspection includes the “U-bend” in U-tubes, as well as spiral, twisted, helical, wound and inner-finned tubes
- Full report provided within 48 hours
- All tube materials can be inspected (ferrous and non-ferrous metals, plastics, coated, composite etc.
- Exchanger tube sheet (face-plat) is automatically digitalized and each tube is numerated so tubes cannot be inspected twice, or skipped
- Tube size inspected up to 4”
- Cleanliness level required is the same as EddyCurrent – high pressure hydro blasting
All SENTRO’s cleaning and inspection systems are the results of practical applications combined with continuous research and development.