Fin Fan Air Coolers
On-Line (in-process) dry chemical cleaning of fin fan air cooler finned tubes (external air-side of the tube), through pneumatic spraying of non-hazmat SENTROFINTM dry chemicals, applicable for both induced and forced draft finned tube-bundles, in horizontal or vertical configuration.
- Conducted “on-the-run” during normal operating conditions with no loss of production
- Flexible scheduling for the cleaning – limited equipment access required
- Immediate measurable results and benefits – visible operational improvements while undergoing cleaning process:
- ✔ Process outlet temperature reduced
- ✔ Production rate increased
- ✔ Fan speed (in variable speed motors) reduced
- No damage to tubes, fins, motors, belts, bearings, or instrumentation as compared to dry ice blasting or to fin-foam-and-water cleaning or other cleaning methods, as cleaning method is non-aggressive and does not use high-pH or caustic materials;
- Little or no scaffolding is required – typical access from existing platforms
- No cleanup required – non-hazmat SENTROFINTM chemical appears like steam, does not settle and disperses away
- Green Solution – No negative environmental impact
- No confined space entry
All SENTRO’s cleaning and inspection systems are the result of practical applications combined with continuous research and development.