SENTROFIN™ On-Line Dry Chemical Cleaning of ‘fin-fan’ Air Coolers deliver the following benefits and results:
- Cleaning is performed On-Line during normal operating conditions of the unit, there is no need to shut it down.
- Removal of scale and fouling from the external tube surface, forced and induced type coolers, thereby increasing thermal efficiency (heat transfer). As a result, reducing process outlet temperature, increasing production rate, and in case of variable speed motors reducing operating energy consumption (fan power).
- No Scaffolding required.
- No water, no water treatment.
- No dry-Ice (no thermal shock to tubes and fins, especially to aluminum or copper fins)
- No foam or soap (no caustic stress corrosion cracking)
- No clean-up or disposal requirements
- No harmful chemicals (no negative environmental impact)
- No damage to tubes, fins, electrical motors, instrumentation.
- No confined space entry
- Immediate increase of air coolers thermal efficiency
- Immediate increase of throughput/production
- Energy-saving by reduced fan power (in variable speed motors)
- Reduce temperature profile of the furnace or boiler (cell, bridge wall, stack)
- Pre-shut down activity – saves time and costs
- Saves maintenance activities (such as scaffolding, water high-pressure blasting, etc.)
Our On-Line Cleaning Process is Safe and Environmentally Friendly
- Developed over years of R&D and field experience
- Chemicals are Non-toxic, Non-hazardous, Non-corrosive, Non-poisonous, Non-flammable, Non-explosive, Non-transport regulated
- No damage to metallurgy, electrical motors, and instrumentation
- Chemicals completely dispersed, appear like steam
- Chemicals are compatible with all types of air coolers metallurgy